On Sunday 28 December 2003 10:15 am, Eric Huff wrote:
> > -> Which was the message you were talking about?  I haven't
> > noticed any-> blank ones in my kmail, but I'll check back if you
> > give me a clue.->
> > -> Anne
> >
> > Argh, thought I had a copy lying around but I'll have to wait
> > until it appears again. I'll post it then Anne.
>
> If kmail is getting confused with it, you might have to gofind it in
> the directory and grab the file itself.
>
> eric
I have seen this before. It resulted from a power outage while I was using
kmail and had read some messages and sent them to trash but not exited kmail.
When the power came back up the message list had a message label for some but
if I clicked on them they change to the none label so I would delete that and
go on. Next go around everything was ok.  Did you have an unscheduled power
shut down?
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842