On Monday 29 December 2003 09:45 am, Anne Wilson wrote:

-> I'm sure it does, DL.  I saw your printout of it a few minutes after I
-> wrote this <g>.  I'm waiting to see if anyone notices anything odd
-> about the headers.  Did you edit them when you posted them here?
-> They look very different from a typical one, shorter, apart from
-> anything else.
->
-> Anne

Nope, no editing on my part. Under Kmail, across the bar where it says

Subject     Sender    Date  Size

its all blank/unknown. Except for size, which ranges from 1.1 to 1.3kbs.

There is nothing to read in Kmail at all. I can save that 1.1 to 1.3 kbs out
as a text file, and you've seen the result. I've never seen Kmail do this
before.

Thanks much!

--

                                                                       /\