On Saturday 27 December 2003 10:20 pm, Greg droned on:
> Hey Everyone  I hope everyone had a good Christmas   I have a G/E wireless
> optical mouse ( yes I got it for Christmas )  I have not found any info on
> getting it to work with Linux   So before I give  up I figured if any one
> can help me get it to work  It would be from the great family on this list
> So is it hopeless  Thanks  Greg

I run a wired Logitech optical mouse. The Optical part does not need to be
dealt with under Linux. But you need to get the USB side up if it is a USB
mouse.

Is it a PS/2 or USB mouse? Is its connection different than what you orginally
had?

Do you have your USB modules up and running if it is a USB mouse?

--

Linux: For the people, by the people.
Linux Counter #183693 http://counter.li.org/