My old mouse was a standard ps2  The new mouse is a usb with a ps2 adaptor
In usb view it shows it as a unknown device and then it  stops showing it
I have tried to get it working with usb and ps2 and have not had any luck ( well I did
have luck  it was all bad)
  I am sure G/E does not make this mouse   I bet they buy it from another company
Thats why I think I can make it work but I will need some help So where do I start and
if you need more info let me know
 Computer
Home built
Soyo Dragon  motherboard
Linuxmanmandrake 9.0

Greg

--
Linux Mandrake Rules

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.