On Friday 02 January 2004 06:15 pm, Richard Urwin wrote:

-> I don't see why the 3D.
-> Try gdb -core=core
->
-> Without the executable file that produced the core you aren' t likely to
 get -> much useful information. What are you trying to do?

Thanks Richard, for clarifying - I just passed this along to John after
searching the archives. I've never had reason to run this (so far).  :-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord