Ronald J. Hall wrote:

On Friday 02 January 2004 06:15 pm, Richard Urwin wrote:

-> I don't see why the 3D.
-> Try gdb -core=core
->
-> Without the executable file that produced the core you aren' t likely to
get -> much useful information. What are you trying to do?

Thanks Richard, for clarifying - I just passed this along to John after searching the archives. I've never had reason to run this (so far). :-)

Trouble is, I cannot seem to get the  3D  bit to work at all.
gdb -core=core.7674  doesn't give you much,
so if  3D is to work how does it go in the line ?

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]