Annie, List,
On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 06:17, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Terry, please fix your 'reply-to', as it causes problems for the list.
> See
> http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/MandrakeMailingListEtiquette
> for explanation.

Sorry about that. Done.

> On Saturday 03 January 2004 00:33, Terence J. Golightly wrote:
> > List,

<snippity snip snip>

> Not with eth0, but harddrake no longer seems to be able to
> find/restore my sda1.  This on a re-install of 9.1 after the messed
> up XFree86 upgrade.  It may be just a coincidence, but I haven't
> found a way round it yet.
>
> Anne

That is exactly how my problem started.  I upgraded XFree86 and I
believe a library was missing or fragged somehow and I went through the
roundy round of trying to reset/remove and reinstall the preivious
verssion of XFree86. Anybody else out there had this happen when they
upgraded?  Is this a possible bug issue?

Thanks,

Terry