Josh, I had the same problem with lots of partial installs on my pc, and it
turned out I either had a bad video card, it was a diamond 3d,  ancient pci
card.  Installing an oddball mpact3 that I had laying around solved the
problem.   YMMV

Troy
"Josh Peters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Thanks Derek,
> I'll keep trying it as that is probably exactly what I need.
> Josh
>
> > From: Derek Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 13:44:48 +0000
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: Re: [newbie] Help!  Total Newbie on ppc
> >
> > On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 20:22:46 -0600
> > Josh Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, I'm trying to install 9.1 on a b&w g3 ppc, original, 350 processor.
So

http://www.mandrakeclub.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Splatt_Forum&file=view

----