On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:44:54 +0000
Derek Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes I had that problem too. Looks like the latest update broke it.
> When I checked yesterday one of the plf mirrors still had the older version of
> Apollon that works OK. I think it is the one in Slovakia

I do not want to step on anyones toes by hijacking some else's plf rpm
so till I get their OK I have temporarily uploaded
apollon-0.9.1-3plf.i586.rpm
libapollon0-0.9.1-3plf.i586.rpm
libapollon0-devel-0.9.1-3plf.i586.rpm
to my site.

Have tested and as least as far as launching and connecting they work without problem.

When I upload them to PLF for 9.2 I will remove them from my site,

    Charles

--
Academy:
        A modern school where football is taught.