It seems when i have evolution open for a long time. X freezes. I dont
think its my video card because of the games i play stay on and i can
watch a dvd with no problems... but when i got done with the dvd and
unrolled Evo from its rolled up state x froze immediately any ideas.. i
downloaded all the updates and it still pauses when i type every 30
seconds.. i think that is causing the freezing..
--
jason pearl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>