On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 11:22:13AM -0500, JoeHill wrote:

> In any case, thanks for the tip, great app, now it's just a matter of finding
> some RSS news feeds to add in. I already added Google's Canadian and World news
> feeds, not bad.
>
> What are your faves?

Here's my opml file you can import.

Todd
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<opml version="1.0">
  <head>
    <title>Liferea Feed List Export</title>
  </head>
    <outline title="freshmeat.net" description="freshmeat.net"
xmlUrl="http://www.freshmeat.net/backend/fm-releases.rdf"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="DesktopLinux" description="DesktopLinux"
xmlUrl="http://www.desktoplinux.com/backend/headlines.rdf"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Computerworld Linux News" description="Computerworld Linux News"
xmlUrl="http://www.computerworld.com/news/xml/0,5000,249,00.xml"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="OpenZaurus" description="OpenZaurus"
xmlUrl="http://openzaurus.org/oz_website/content/rss"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Librenix.com | Linux" description="Librenix.com | Linux"
xmlUrl="http://librenix.com/rss/linux/"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Zaurus Software Index" description="Zaurus Software Index"
xmlUrl="http://killefiz.de/zaurus/backend/zsi.rdf"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Google Top Stories" description="Google Top Stories"
xmlUrl="http://googlenews.74d.com/rss/google_top.rss"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="InfoWorld: Operating Systems" description="InfoWorld: Operating
Systems" xmlUrl="http://www.infoworld.com/rss/platform_os.rdf"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Google Sci/Tech" description="Google Sci/Tech"
xmlUrl="http://googlenews.74d.com/rss/google_scitech.rss"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Gadgetopia" description="Gadgetopia"
xmlUrl="http://www.gadgetopia.com/index.xml"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="LinuxQuestions.org Forums - where Linux newbies come for help"
description="LinuxQuestions.org Forums - where Linux newbies come for help"
xmlUrl="http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/backend.php"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Linux Journal" description="Linux Journal"
xmlUrl="http://www.linuxjournal.com/news.rss"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="the INQUIRER" description="the INQUIRER"
xmlUrl="http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer.rss"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Lockergnome Linux Fanatics" description="Lockergnome Linux
Fanatics" xmlUrl="http://lockergnome.com/rss/linux.php"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Geeknews" description="Geeknews"
xmlUrl="http://www.geeknews.net/index.php?op=backend"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Slashdot" description="Slashdot"
xmlUrl="http://slashdot.org/index.rss"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="OSNews" description="OSNews"
xmlUrl="http://www.osnews.com/files/recent.rdf"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="I, Cringely @ PBS.org" description="I, Cringely @ PBS.org"
xmlUrl="http://cgi.pbs.org/cgi-registry/cringely/cringelyrdf.pl"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="linuxcentral.com: New Products" description="linuxcentral.com: New
Products" xmlUrl="view-source:http://linuxcentral.com/backend/lcnew.rdf"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="GrokLaw" description="GrokLaw"
xmlUrl="http://www.groklaw.net/backend/GrokLaw.rdf"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="The Register" description="The Register"
xmlUrl="http://www.theregister.co.uk/feeds/latest.rdf"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="TuxMobil" description="TuxMobil"
xmlUrl="http://tuxmobil.org/tuxmobil_rss.rdf"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="Linux Today" description="Linux Today"
xmlUrl="http://trainedmonkey.com/news/rss.php?s=2"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="NewsForge" description="NewsForge"
xmlUrl="http://www.newsforge.com/newsforge.rss"; htmlUrl=""/>
    <outline title="eWEEK Technology News" description="eWEEK Technology News"
xmlUrl="http://rssnewsapps.ziffdavis.com/tech.xml"; htmlUrl=""/>
</opml>