I'm having trouble upgrading to kernel-2.4.22.26mdk on my brand new
Mandrake 9.2 installation.

Following the instructions on mandrakesecure.net, I first upgraded
bootloader-utils to bootloader-utils-1.6-3.1.92mdk, which, seems to
install fine. Then, I attempt to install kernel-2.4.22.26mdk and get
this error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# urpmi kernel-2.4.22.26mdk

Installation failed, some files are missing:

ftp://ftp-linux.cc.gatech.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/updates/9.2/RPMS/./kernel-2.4.22.26mdk-1-1mdk.i586.rpm
You may want to update your urpmi database

So, I update my urpmi database with 'urpmi.update -a' and that seems to
update properly, however, I continue to get the same error when trying
to install the kernel update.

I have no idea what files are missing.

Currently, I am running the same kernel that was originally installed
with the system, 2.4.22-10mdk, so this would be the first kernel update
I have done on this system.

I am new to Mandrake and linux in general so I would really appreciate
any help in this matter.

Thanks,
Mike