My MDK9.1 system did not have a printer configured. After upgrading to 9.2, I tried to add a printer. When I first click on "PrinterDrake" in MCC, I get a message saying CUPS is not automatically started during bootup, would I like to enable automatic starting - I select YES.
My local printer (HP4) is not auto-detected, so I disable those checkboxes.
Printer is on parallel port 0. I'm then asked if it's a multi-function printer - no.
Then I get "Please wait - Making printer port available for CUPS".
After a many seconds, a window opens asking to give the printer a name.
It doesn't matter if I change the name or just leave it as "Printer", when I click "Next", I get "Failed to configure printer "Printer"".

How can I setup my printer?

Frank