Hi all

I have a funny thing going on with my two lexmark laser printers in
the office.

My mdk9.2 box always alternates output to the two printers.  This
has been fun for everyone looking for my print jobs up 'til now, but
one of the machines is down for maint today, turned off, and the
print jobs are still alternating between the two printers.

Printers are both shares on mdk9.2 boxes on the lan.

Here is the localhost 631 history for the last two jobs.  -9 was
"waiting for the printer" before I cancelled it.

LexmarkInternationalLexmarkOptraLaserPrinter-9  STDIN   lee     713k
        completed at
Mon Jan 12 07:32:07 2004

LexmarkInternationalLexmarkOptraLaserPrinter-11 STDIN   lee     795k
        completed at
Mon Jan 12 07:39:32 2004

What do I need to do to get control of my output?  I have to admit
it was cute until it ticked me off.

TIA

Lee