A friend has a laptop, which has XP in the first partition. When I installed mandrake, I created a small fat32 partition between XP and mandrake, with the intent of putting 98 in there for some legacy app he wants to use (something for working with an old version of windows CE that doesn't run under XP, havn't tried it under wine...yet). Did a quick search on google and found this page: http://www.vamos.de/english/bootman2.html#dos
It is an OS2 tool that can hide a primary partition from windows so that it sees the second partition as c:

Is there a way to do this with lilo or grub?
Is there an easier way?

TIA for suggestions.

Joe.