On Tuesday 13 January 2004 07:17 am, Jamie Kerwick wrote:

> I did notice earlier that there was a httpd process using 253MB of
> memory which seems rather excessive - is there any way to trace what
> this process is doing ?

One step you might take is to connect to the web server using Webmin,
https://web.server:10000  Go to System panel, click on Process Icon and
select Memory link.  That will show you the processing using the largest
amounts of memory.  The one using 256M should be at the top of the list.
Click on the process id, then click on the Files and Connections button and
you should see a list of files in use.  This might give you some indication
of what that process is doing.
--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer