On Tuesday 13 January 2004 09:26 pm, Travis Crook wrote:

->I may have spoken too soon!  It seemed to help for awhile but now I'm
->back to my normal unresponsive mouse!  I ran top to see what processes
->where churning but I really didn't see a pattern.  My mouse is slow
->whether my processor is running at 85% or at 35%!  It seems to be slower
->when I'm using the network (Web browsing, checking email, etc.) but I
->haven't fully tested that theory.  Any other ideas?
->
->Thanks in advance!
->
->Travis Crook
->Visions Beyond

Is the unresponsiveness just your mouse or system wide? If its more than just
your mouse maybe you have a hostname problem? Seems like I've seen this in
the past when the system was trying to resolve a hostname that was bogus.

Just a thought.

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord