From: "Frank Bax" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] default permissions

Thanks, that explains it - my ssh and desktop tests were on different
users.  When I created the 'real' users (excluding my userid) on this
computer, I put them all in the same group so they could share files.  If
the name of the group is 'gwacl' and gid is 502, what code should I add/chg
so that users in this group will use 664 permissions?

Frank