Two problems now:

1) Tuxracer and several other games are playing very slowly. I'd say less than
1 fps. I tried adjusting my video settings and installing new drivers.(Check
my last thread for the info).

2) I need a battery monitor on Linux. I've installed apci and apm. I'm not
quite sure of the difference, but I figured that as long as one of them
monitored the battery power, it would be fine. I checked the services, and
tried starting them, but neither would start. When I type apm in the console,
it says that there is no Kernel support for apm. I have the source for the
kernel, how do I compile it and install it with apm support?

--Marc