On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:49:12 -0500
JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just discovered this, apologies if it's old news.

> urpmi cowsay
>
> Now, in a term, type:
>
> cowsay <whatever want the cow to say>

You can also have lots of different "cows" as the character.  they're in
/usr/share/cows and the command is cowsay -f <path/to/cowfile.cow> <what
you want to say>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] jerry]$ cowsay -f /usr/share/cows/skeleton.cow BONE
CHILLING!
 ________________
< BONE CHILLING! >
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -