On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 15:20, Cameron King wrote:

I'm trying to get my Epson C64 that is only supported in gimp-print
4.2.6pre2 or 4.3.21 (and up) to run under mandrake 9.2. It seems mdk 9.2
only comes with gimpprint 4.2.5. I have some familiarity with compiling
software but I'm not sure what components I need to upgrade and exactly
how to go about it without breaking printing support in applications.

Cameron,
go to the Mandrake Twiki site
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/EpsonC44HowTo. There are the
setup instructions for the C44. I got that working in MDK 9.1 a few
weeks ago and it was not difficult. The C64 is just it's big brother.
Should work for you also.

Good luck.
Paul

--
Windows: Where do you want to go today?
MacOS: Where do you want to be tomorrow?

http://www.nlpagan.net - Linux Mandrake - Thunderbird 0.5a/20031217