ON Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:17 AM trufflesdad scribbled:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:02:34 -0500
Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:34:00 +0000
> trufflesdad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I did update the eslrahc site and if I do a urpmi gift-plugin
> > it tells me there is no package by that name..
>
> That is correct there is no pkg named gift-plugin.
> gift-plugin is provided by gift-openft
>
> urpmi gift-openft
>
> Also try adding a different plf source.
>

>     Charles
>
> --
> It is common sense to take a method and try it.  If it fails,
> admit it frankly and try another.  But above all, try something.
>               -- Franklin D. Roosevelt
> -------------------------
> Mandrake Linux 10.0 on PurpleDragon
> 2.6.1-1.tmb.8mdkenterprise
> http://www.eslrahc.com
> -------------------------

Hi Charles
   Thanks for the reply...
  I get no package named gift-openft when I do the rpmi call...
        How do I find out which repository to add to get it....
Sorry for the hassle but it I am just coming back to Mandrake

Google is your friend!!!
http://www.google.com/linux?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=gift-openft&btnG=Googl
e+Search

Rob Smith