I ask about this a couple of days ago and I am still perplexed about the
problems I am having
with 6.1 .  I have made 3 clean installs now and still have the same
exact problems. Are there
any known problems with 6.1 from macmillan?

My KDE help is not loaded in the directory that the help icon leads to.
When I bring up
a window the various navigation buttons are just colored squares with no
graphical indication
as to what they are.  Some programs seem to only partially load or not
load at all.  When I
attempt to open KMail initially it tells me it is creating a directory
for  mail
and then nothing else happens. Some programs seem to work perfectly OK
such as NETSCAPE
and KPPP.

I would really appreciate any suggestions anyone has.

m. l. cates