I am having difficulties with ppp,  I remember configuring it and it dialed
the ISP but didnt connect.  I was sure that I had made a mistake and figured
to resolve the problem later.  Its later and I cant find the pap-secrets
file or much of ppp.  There are a few (3 to 6) files that contain ppp,  but
no pap or chap-secrets & no man or info ppp files.  I believe the initial
config. was done from the welcome file in KDE but now it dosent function
(reason unknown).  I installed a lot of programs from CD so maybe somthing
removed ppp.  The problem is:  I dont know how to reinstall.

The question:  How do I reinstall ppp from CD?

Regards;
Hoyt