On Monday 26 January 2004 17:06, Glenn wrote:

> I'm glad you asked the question, since I hadn't checked on support for my
> U.S. Robotics 802.11g card in the last six months or so, and had given up
> hope. I'll be downloading the 30-day trial Mandrake 9.2 RPM on the site,
> and trying it out.  Wish me luck.
>
> Glenn

The Mandrake RPM installed fine, but it looks like I'll need to toy with it a
bit.  Haven't found any way to tweak WEP (either on or off so far, but no way
to enter my passphrase), and haven't taken a real close look at the separate
WPA support driver yet).

Glenn

--
19:11:17 up 5 days, 2:27, running Mandrake Linux 9.2, kernel 2.4.22-26mdk on
an Intel P4 1.8

I am getting into abstract painting.  Real abstract -- no brush, no canvas,
I just think about it.  I just went to an art museum where all of the art
was done by children.  All the paintings were hung on refrigerators.
                -- Steven Wright