On Sunday 25 January 2004 11:31 pm, JoeHill wrote:
->On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:22:47 -0600
->Troy T. Hall disseminated the following:
->
->> ok wait, I'm confused, are you telling me i can take my pc version of
 MOHAA ->> and install it under X?
->
->Well, you need to install MOHAA on Windows, then copy the data files over,
 or ->install it using WineX, then just untar and copy the Linux binaries
 into the ->root dir.
->
->There's no 'installer', but it's easy to do.
->

Hmm, I'm running MOHAA, and I didn't use WineX or Windoze... I used this
installer:

http://www.icculus.org/~ravage/mohaa/

and although it took awhile, (and I've not been playing the game long - just
got it yesterday) it seems to work pretty good. Note this installer is for
the US version only.

PS Did anyone else have fun/trouble trying to lob the damn grenade into the
last box/target during training? Sheesh... :-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord