On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:08:00 -0500
Ronald J. Hall disseminated the following:

> ->There's no 'installer', but it's easy to do.
> ->
>
> Hmm, I'm running MOHAA, and I didn't use WineX or Windoze... I used this
> installer:
>
> http://www.icculus.org/~ravage/mohaa/

Cool, I didn't know there was an installer! But you'll notice it does appear to
be using the beta binaries that we're talking about here, IIUC.

> and although it took awhile, (and I've not been playing the game long - just
> got it yesterday) it seems to work pretty good. Note this installer is for
> the US version only.
>
> PS Did anyone else have fun/trouble trying to lob the damn grenade into the
> last box/target during training? Sheesh... :-)

I haven't gone through the training part in awhile...I'm gettin' pretty good
with the 'nades though. I love tossin' one through those MG42 ports, and hearin'
the "Oh shit!" (in German of course).

On a similar note, good luck trying to actually finish the game. At the very
end, the boxcar doors didn't open for me, so I just got shot to shit.

In any case, thanks for the tip!

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046