You can simply remove the icon and add a new one for your home directory.
After adding the icon and opening your home directory, you probably need to
run configure view profiles (in settings)  to save your setting so that next
time when you click on the icon, it opens you home directory.
  Ramin

--
Ramin M
Linux user #310496