At 09:48 AM 1/28/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi again everyone.
I've finally got Mandrake 92 up and running, can get to kde, got my video card
configured, but somethings not quite right. When I have the resolution at
800x600 my screen is too small for the resolution, I need to move the mouse
over to see the rest of the desktop.
When I set it at 640x480 some of mandrakes config windows are too large for me
to get to the "OK" buttons.
I've spent hours (it seems like) choosing different configurations for the
video card and have only got this one to work.
The card is an S3 Trio 3d Onboard (86C386).
I'm beginning to think I may need a new video card.
Any more suggestions?

If this is onboard video (as its name implies), perhaps there is a BIOS setting to give it more RAM?