Title: 9.2 update

I have been using 9.2 for several months and at first had a problem loading ethereal because it wanted tcpdump and wouldn't allow me to install.  I fixed this by going over to http://rpm.pbone.net/ I found everything I needed to make 9.2 work fine.  But when I did an update last night to fix some vuls in gaim and totem the menu changed.  I cant see any of the old icons, they changed to folders, and some programs I cant view.  I should be able to open them from a term but what happened.  Anyone else have a similar problem.

thanks

dave