This is just a courtesy warning.  If you subscribe to this list and use
supereva.it as your ISP or  are connected to an account with CGM Data
Networks in New Delhi, and are using Windows on any computer connected to
this mailing list, you would be well advised to check it for infection with
MyDoom.  I just got a bounce to an email address that is only used for Linux
mailing lists and there is no other way for the virus to have picked up my
address.  The virus either originated from CGM Data Networks and was sending
to supereva.it in Italy or it forged a bounce message from supereva.it in
Italy.  I REALLY suspect that it originated in India based on the IP
addresses matching known addresses in Italy.

At any rate, I thought I would provide this warning.
--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer