Are you pulling my leg or did you just misunderstand?
I never know with you, Joe =)

Then again, maybe it was myself that was
misunderstanding the conversation...

What I ment was, would there be a way to put the Easy
Urpmi interface or concept *into* cooker.  Like it
could be an option on Mandrake update, if Mdk-update
doesnt' already modify the urpmi db...  Perhaps if one
mirror isn't working correctly (spews *any* errors) it
could give you the option to proceed or choose another
mirror.  It could even utilize the speed checker
script to find the fastest mirror!

Keep in mind, that I'm 100% new to cooker.  I've
installed it twice and that is the limit to my
experience.  I hope to become more active with the
project as it seems very exciting!  I'm not a
programmer but I can at least test apps for bugs and
try it on different hardware I guess...

I know, this conversation must be more appropriate for
the cooker list, but it's important to bring up the
topic once and a while.  Hey we could aways use a few
more recruits, right? =)