Hello
I have been following the different sound threads trying to get MD9.2 sound working with no success yet. Hardrake lists the following info.:master riptide pci audio device; module unknown. I have dl'd the driver from linuxant.com and installed. Boot-up shows sound device as being ok. In 9.1, i installed the driver and kmix handled the volume automatically. Would appreciate any help on what to do or where to get info. I have googled and checked the forums.
Thanks
John