On Sunday 01 Feb 2004 5:58 am, JoeHill wrote:
> If you didn't want to power-nail this guy to a plank already, you
> will now.

Too right.
I suppose the "claimed" DOS event that he is talking about was the
article from Eric Raymond condemning the attack. I haven't seen
evidence of any others.

I just hope he makes enough from liquidating his SCOG  shares that he
doesn't need to work again, because I wouldn't even buy a burger from
him without checking my change and counting my fingers. But I doubt
even Microsoft would touch him, assuming he is not their Manchurian
candidate.

I'd support his right to continue doing these interviews, though. Every
word he says can, has and will be used against him in a court of law.

--
Richard Urwin