On Monday 09 February 2004 09:51 am, Alastair Scott wrote:

->To be honest, there is little difference in performance and features.
->What might swing it is the driver support which, in my experience, is
->(in descending order of quality):
->
->NVIDIA
->ATI
->Intel
->
->Alastair

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering about 3D accelerated stuff with the
above chipsets. I should have made that clearer in the original post. I know
that normally Nvidia is great, but the Dell models I'm looking at have the
NForce chipset and I hear thats problematic sometimes. I was really unsure if
3D stuff worked with ATI mobility or the Intel Xtreme setups.

Thanks! :-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord