Is there a way to updtae do mandrake 10, without burning the iso? My cd-r is broken...
Can I download the 10b2, and install?

Hi there,
There certainly is! All you have to do is save it to harddrive and then mount it as though it were a normal cd. Unfortunately, I am not skilled enough to tell you how to do it! You might google, or if the )*&^)(* Mandrake mailing list from about a week ago gets archived in the next 10 yrs or so you can search them. Someone was asking about putting the cds onto harddrive. I have had a scan of the emails on both expert and newbie... sorry can't find it. Maybe start a new thread asking for "mounting isos from the harddrive" or somthing if no one else answers.
Cheers
Anton

-=-=-
... The Abrams' Principle:
        The shortest distance between two points is off the wall.