On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:00:30 +1300
anton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> newbie... sorry can't find it. Maybe start a new thread asking for
> "mounting isos from the harddrive" or somthing if no one else answers.

As root:

# for instance
# mount KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-14-EN.iso /mnt/cdrom -o loop=/dev/loop1

You can have up to 16 devices, so to do this for the three mandrake
ISOs, just create consecutive numbered mount points (/mnt/cd1,cd2,cd3)
and then redo the command via ctrl-R in bash, change each loop device
(cd 1 is on /dev/loop1, cd 2 is on /dev/loop2, etc.)

Now for the OP - I don't believe that you'll be able to mount those ISOs
during the boot process. The HD install doesn't seem to have that
option, last time I checked. So what you'll need to do is to ftp down
the entire 10.2beta 2 tree, and then make a floppy from a file called
'hd.img' and do a hard disk install.

If you have the ISOs though you can use this loopback mounting feature
and just point your sources to each of the mounted directories. Slick
and requires no CD changing and so forth.