Im not 100% sure this is the right place for this question, but I guess
if I where not a newbie, I would know if souch a tool exists or not, so
therefore the question here ;)

I have an application where I pipe its stout into a file, but the file
grows huge over time. So I was thinking if there is a tool I can pipe my
stout to, and this tool then could rotete my file somehow?

I have searched google, and fond a lot of tools for Apache and syslog,
but nothing that would solve my problem here.

Does souch a tool exist?

Best regards
SÃren