On Tuesday 10 February 2004 09:20 pm, Marc Resnick wrote:
->I remember once, with mdk9.2, before I reinstalled it today, I used a
 program ->that searched for stuff that wasn't on the KDE menu, but could be.
 I don't ->remember what it was called, where it was located, or anything.
 It's not ->menudrake, I know that, but I can't remember the name of it.
->
->Anyone have any suggestions, or know what I'm talking about?

Do you mean, as root:

update-menus -v

???

--