Lexx wrote:

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 03:01, Marc Resnick wrote:

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 09:43 pm, mike wrote:

Marc Resnick wrote:

I remember once, with mdk9.2, before I reinstalled it today, I used a
program that searched for stuff that wasn't on the KDE menu, but could
be. I don't remember what it was called, where it was located, or
anything. It's not menudrake, I know that, but I can't remember the name
of it.

Anyone have any suggestions, or know what I'm talking about?

For kde maybe "kappfinder" or "kmenuedit"?

That sounds useful. Is it already installed in KDE, if so how is it accessed?

Cheers
Lexx

I believe "kappfinder" is in kdebase least it is in kde3.1 which I'm using.
Its in "/usr/bin/kappfinder"

Mike