->> From: "Lexx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
->> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
->> Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 16:08
->> Subject: [newbie] No screensavers in KDE?
->>
->> > Is this a known issue?
->> > I had no screensavers in Look and Feel/Screen Saver after installing
->> > 9.2. After updating all my programs with known patches I then got just
->> > three.
->> >
->> > Blank screen
->> > Mandrake Slide Show
->> > Random
->> >
->> > Only "Random" also appears to be a blank screen! Is there anywhere I
 can ->> > obtain the missing screensavers and is this a known issue with
 KDE? ->> >
->> > Many Thanks
->> > Lexx

Do you have kdeartwork-3.1.3-4mdk installed?

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord