On Wednesday 11 February 2004 02:05 am, Lexx wrote:

->How would I know? Can I wildcard a search, or search for it using
->rpmdrake?
->
->Cheers
->Lexx

Easy. Open up the Mandrake Control Center, go to Software Management, pick
remove software, all packages, type in "kdeartwork" in the search box and if
its not there, you don't have it installed.

Even easier, as root:

urpmi kdeartwork

and if its there, you'll get this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] darklord]# urpmi kdeartwork
Everything already installed

otherwise, it should install it, from wherever you have your sources defined.

HTHs! :-)

PS You can also do an rpm search like this (again as root):
rpm -qa | grep kdeartwork

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord