On Saturday 14 February 2004 01:12, Tom Brinkman wrote:
>    Do you want Mandrake D/L on 4 CD's?  (not directed at you
> HarM).  See an particpate in cooker or the Club.

I have done so in the past and found the discussions to be either over my head
or stupifyingly low. I found no way in which I thought I could be of any use
there, so I left. No hard feelings or grudges tho, I admire the people who do
all the hard work there. Let them have their little whims, I just don't want
to get in the way:)

Good luck,
HarM
--