On Tuesday 17 February 2004 04:11 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 February 2004 04:18, Chris wrote:
> > This just happened out of the blue.  Mozilla 1.1 just decided that
> > it won't let me send any links, or pages, nor will it let me print.

> Most likely Mozilla left something running when it was closed -
> possibly after something crashed?  Anyway, try closing Mozilla, then
> looking for open Mozilla files.  If you find any, kill them, then
> restart Moz.  Good luck
>
> Anne

Thanks Anne, no joy here.  Now whenever I click on send link/page the thing
just closes down.  I found no open files, no zombie processes, nothing.  I
even tried moving the .mozilla dir to another place and let mozilla
recreate it.  All that did was not even let mozilla start.  Since he was
having problems opening one page, I opened galeon to try it, maybe
something in there messed things up.  Any other suggestions?

Chris

--
  Regards
  Chris