On Thursday 19 February 2004 04:21 pm, Lanman wrote:
> On February 19, 2004 03:44 pm, Steve Kaufman wrote:
>
> Steve; have you looked at the drivers you're using for the
> NVidia card? Other than that, I'd definitely look at your ram
> for the problem. Try removing the ram one stick at a time if
> possible and trying the system that way. If it beahves itself
> after one piece is removed, you've either got a bad stick or a
> bad ram slot.

lanman

Have not looked at drivers what shows as an NVIDA card is really
a Leadtek Winfast a340 and they don't seem to have a linux
driver for MD but the have one for free bsd, IA32, AMD64, IA64.

Will the fre BSD one work?

As I posted to derek ran the memtest for 3+ hours with no
problem. I have only one stick of memory.

Thanks
Steve