On Friday 20 February 2004 04:47 pm, Thinker wrote:
> 1. What is the most effective way to get the latest and greatest if not
> FTP install?

9.2 is last stable.  ftp install with 9.2 tree applying all the updates
immediately will give you a nice stable system, but this is not latest and
greatest.  For that you want to try the 10.0rc1.  Cooker is stabilizing as
10.0 release gets closer, but there are still some bugs.

http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/CookerHowTo

--
/g