Hello All,

I've been absent from the list for a while. I just got a PowerBook (about a month ago) so all of my attention had been on getting acclimated to that machine. Now that I am comfortable with my Mac, I am ready to delete my windows 2000 partition on my desktop and go full blown linux on that machine.

I plan to go with the FTP install. How can I make sure I get the latest distro with the latest KDE and Gnome Desktops and all the security patches.

I was having a few issues with my Linux Partition before, so I suppose I would like to start over.

Thanks,

-=Thinker