On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> Actually thanx anyway...after going over the web site with a fine tooth comb
> I came to the realization that 6.1 was the one to go with, So I went out and
> bought the thing....more money than brains!  OH well...Thanx for the help
> anyway.  (any idea about the d-link card????)

Hehe... :-) Umm...I've seen posts in here about a newer version of
the Tulip driver. That might work for you. See if you can find it in
the archives.... search for Tulip. I've got a Tulip-based card in my
system, but it's a Kingston. It uses the Tulip drivers just fine in
Mandrake 6.0. I haven't yet upgraded to 6.5/6.1 because of some
"issues" I've heard with that version. :-)
        John