Hi, I am as newbie as can be.

I set up a sizeable spreadsheet with Open Office and neglected to toggle
"print selected sheet only" option.

Ended up printing 8 copies of the whole spreadsheet (11 sheets) =
approximately 90 pages.

I tried everything to try to stop the printjob.
But it was not registered in the Print Manager.
Swithched the computer off. Swithced the printer off. Rebooted into Win XP.
The moment I returned to Linux the printer started printing.

Questions:
1. How do I stop a printjob if I am not happy with it.
2. How do I set OpenOffice to only print the selected sheet by default, in
stead of the whole document?

Thanks.
(I hope I did not hi-jack any threads. I did do a search of the archives,
but did not find something that seems to answer this particular questions)