Hello,

I created the firefox file to always opening my links in it.
When I try from as root from a shell konsole to execute the script I get this

[EMAIL PROTECTED] rhein]# chmod 0755 /user/bin firefoxbugfix
chmod: failed to get attributes of `/user/bin': No such file or directory
chmod: failed to get attributes of `firefoxbugfix': No such file or directory
The file and the directory exist what is wrong?
What is the chmod 0755 for?
Thank you
Christophe